U

Tuesday, September 3rd, 2024 5:42 PM

Escalation

On 3/21/24, I switched to xfinity from Verizon.  This was the last day of the BOGO Unlimited Intro.  This would mean a normally $60 charge/month for two lines and would be $30/month for the period of 12 months.  At the same time, my son and daughter-in-law split from my Verizon plan to get their own BOGO Unlimited Intro.  For the past 6 months, I have been overcharged $10 each month on MY account since I was somehow bumped up to 5th Generation.  My son's plan has been just fine with the appropriate $30 credit each month.  I have had to call, chat, and beg for every $10 credit every month and the case has been ESCALATED multiple times with NEVER a resolution.  I have been told it is well-documented, but I still must contact xfinity every month to have the same time-consuming nightmare ensue.  I have asked to be put back on whatever generation was before this one...or whatever needs to be done without this huge hassle. I am reassured by every agent (likely a dozen by now) that my concerns will be remedied, and although the agents seem confident...it's the WORST overall company customer service EVER!  How can I get resolution where I am getting the appropriate credit every month?  

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 days ago

user_rvcgxy Hello there, and good afternoon! We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to reach out to our Community Forums Team, and share your experience. Time is valuable, and I want to be sure you get your concerns addressed. Im happy to get you in the right direction for a resolution today. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, and service address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here