U

Monday, August 7th, 2023 5:44 PM

Closed

Empty box

This is my last ditch effort in order to get a Xfinity Mobile to fix the issue. I received an empty box on July 23 have submitted ticket ticket after ticket I am currently up to the fourth ticket. Where are you still asking me confirmation that I’ve been sending at least five return emails to you a day I’m going to get a lawyer if this doesn’t work I’ve done everything you’ve asked for please report which they laughed at me because I’m doing a police report for an empty box. Every time I call for status, they told me the same exact thing that you have to email the information that you’re looking for. I think I would like to believe that if I can submit this information via your form should be able to email documents yet every time I call my claims been denied because the documentation Even has no other way to contact that department other than email. That sounds like I’m getting the runaround and nobody seems to want to put me in the right direction only to point me in the wrong directions and continue to make me feel like I don’t know how to send an email

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_01b85f! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our team on Forums. We value you as a customer, so it's upsetting to hear you have not received the proper help with this missing phone issue. If I were in your position I would feel the same, and I truly apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this has caused you thus far. My team would be more than happy to get you the support you need. 

Please send us a Direct Message to better assist you. Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here