U

Sunday, October 29th, 2023 7:31 AM

Closed

Empty box no iPhone 15 pro max

I have hade xfinity since 2016-internet, cell, security I used to love the support and service .. not now!!! I ordered a iPhone 15 pro max and was waiting for it to come by fed ex and it was delayed three times before fed ex brought it my husband walked up and signed his name and said this box is really light so he brought to me and fed ex left really quick so I shook it and it was light I took my camera out opened the box sure enough nothing- sim card and activation instructions. I called xfinity right away after called for three hours no joke talking to several people having to repeat myself several times I was told I would receive an email to send my video in 24-48 hours after 48 I heard nothing. Called back again another few hours and then was said oh you didn’t get an email ok they said to wait for it. Finally after days someone said get a police report and sent it in with video.. what In the heck I didn’t lose the phone I have a video showing there’s not layers of tape on box so I was not like someone opened it up and then retyped it what can the police report prove? Why am I responsible for all this?  It sounds very fishy so I didn’t get the report in to them in three days which was funny they were over their limit time and they closed my claim and are charging me I did not give permission to charge me for the box!!!! Closing all accounts this week and filing a claim in small claims along with the time and stress xfinity has caused anyone else have these problems

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_1e2c64! Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear that the box you received was empty and that the phone was not inside. The police report would be more for insurance purposes. We would like to see what we can do for you! Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon, enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat, and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

6 Messages

I cannot seem to be able to open is there any way you can email me directly  and  we can then talk on the phone 

Official Employee

• 

471 Messages

@user_1e2c64 I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

You can reach the Xfinity Mobile team via any of the options below. 

Text Message: 888-936-4968
Phone: 888-936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

Well the situation just keeps getting better my case was closed due to they said I didn’t turn my paperwork in on time which I did but yet it went through several hands. Then I called was opened back up with a new case number and was told I would be receiving the paperwork again and to follow instructions it has been two weeks and nothing but guess what they have charged me for the payment on the phone and service. Even after I told them they do not have my permission to charge for that so now this is fixing to become a legal issue unfortunately because they will ruin my credit by turning it in lot credit for non payment I have to go to get a different service provider this has been the worst experience of my life just because I wanted a dang upgrade. There are several people going through the same thing something wrong there. Going to the fcc and bbb.  Then they come onto this chat and you can’t open it and they are just representatives thst can’t do anything for me except make me repeat myself and take my time and make it look like there was something done by taking notes

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

user_1e2c64, oh no, I hate to hear that this has been your experience. Please send us a Direct Message. Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here