voidedlime's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, November 8th, 2023 9:41 AM

Closed

Email not working

All of a sudden my email stop receiving and sending emails on yesterday, I have deleted and reinstalled but it still doesn't work. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 months ago

I've been having an issue with not receiving emails for 2 days. 

Uninstalled, reinstalled. Works briefly.

Xfinity app also sucks.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Exact same issue, it will work for a few minutes then stop 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Same issue here since Monday. I deleted 750 emails. Still no incoming emails. 

1 Message

Have any of you contacted Support?  I tried, but just got voicemail.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @jandjones! Our team is here to help! Could you please confirm the type of the device you are using (smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.)? Are you having issues accessing the emails on a third party app such as outlook or are they not being received on our website?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

787 Messages

@voidedlime Can I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here