LS

Thursday, February 22nd, 2024 7:45 PM

Closed

EMAIL ADDRESS TO CONTACT SUPPORT

I am beyond frustrated!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ACCOUNT ERROR!

I have been dealing with this same issue for a couple months now. I have talked to multiple agents, I have explained to each agent that I am being charged for 4 lines and should only have 3. I was told the 4th line was an error on Xfinity part and that they would be cancel th 4th line. I was told I am not going to be charged for the 4th line. And "rest assure your issue will be resolved"...yet here I am today... the 4th line still not cancelled and I am being charged for it. There is no device activated on the 4th line therefore, I do not use the 4th line. In reviewing my bill today, I am still being charged for 4 lines.

How do I get this issue resolved or contact the right person to help me? 

Official Employee

• 

787 Messages

7 months ago

lily.sb80 Can I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

2 Messages

7 months ago

I’ve tried this multiple times and no help. Please provide an alternative solution. Thank you. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi there, @lily.sb80 I'm very sorry for the trouble you are having with your email service, it's been a few days since you last posted, are you still experiencing trouble with your email, if so please reach back out so we can look further into the issues that you are experiencing.-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here