U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, June 19th, 2023 5:43 AM

Closed

Eligibility change

I have been a customer with Xfinity for a year and a half , and I've paid my bills on time every month without missing a payment on 3 of your services , I qualified for 10 lines and $5000 in financing with 0 down and I've spent $2,500 with you guys and never missed a single payment . And now all of a sudden they're telling me that I lost eligibility for the other 7 lines and don't qualify for the other $2,500 in financing. [Edited: "Language"] , when I called customer service, they couldn't tell my why my eligibility changed , if somebody could get back to me and figure this out and get me the original deal that was , PROMISED TO ME, I'd appreciate it, thanks!

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

1 year ago

Unfortunately for us, XM shows their “up to” limits which are the absolute maximum applicable to all users, not the limit applicable to each of us account holders. Most of us probably have a limit of 3, 5, or 7 lines, not 10, and a DPP limit of $2,500, not $4,500 or $5,000, based on who knows what?

We only know our current limit when we try to add a line or DPP, and even that can change next time we try to add a line or new DDP. 

Contributor

• 

250 Messages

1 year ago

Hi @user_fa39b0 Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through Xfinity forums!

Thank you for taking the time to send us a message with Facebook! Great question! Our fantastic counter parts at Xfinity mobile would be the best resource to answer all of your mobile related questions! They are experts at what they do! They can be reached at:

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here