U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 29th, 2023 3:35 AM

Closed

[Edited]

When I first set up my mobile, I brought my own number. I was told them that I would get a 100 dollar gift card and was even told the date it would be coming around. Nope. No gift card. Was told I was inelligeble. So I added a line to my account, was told again that I would be getting it, and... Surprise!!! Once again, nope. Now I'm having billing issues as well, and am told I e thing by one agent, another thing by another, and nothing is being fixed. I've about had it with this service.. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_7baff1! Thank you for coming to the community with your Xfinity Mobile concerns. Since Xfinity Mobile support is limited for our Digital Care Team via social media, we ask that you reach directly out (by call or text) to our Xfinity Mobile Sales and Service team at 1-888-936-4968 for further assistance with your mobile device. You may also use our Secure Online Chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7! Please let us know if you have any trouble reaching them, and I hope this helps :) Also, don't forget to use our Incentive Tracker when checking for a gift card status (if you haven't already). And thanks again for creating a post to get started.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here