U

Saturday, September 23rd, 2023 8:08 PM

Closed

[Edited]

We agreed to a promotion for two free phones after paying initial tax (approx $20 per phone)and were later sent the contract that includes $9.99 charge per phone for two years. This was never disclosed over the telephone and we would not have agreed to that promotion. I have since been told that we are locked into the contract whether we return the phones or not. [Edited: "Inflammatory"] Something seriously not right. We agreed to one thing over the telephone and then they changed it in the contract.

11 Messages

1 year ago

Yikes, worried i'm going to be dealing with same thing once i actually receive my phone?  Called up xfinity to deal with modem problems and the technician talked me into the better deal than what i had free phone and was stupid not to sign up for it. kept nagging me till i said sure stupid not to right?

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, I am so sorry to hear about your experience not being what you had hoped for. Unfortunately I am not able to access the Xfinity Mobile billing system here on the forums, however, if you call into Xfinity Mobile, they can definitely look into that for you and maybe find a better option for you!

4 Messages

1 year ago

Same promotion, [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. I have also completely lost trust in this company.

(edited)

11 Messages

appears only way to get resolution is to lodge a complaint sadly.  Even their executive team member who was assigned to fix things left 2 phones on my account(one lost by fedex that was wrong phone they send to replace a broken one) They were even nice enough to put a protection plan on the phone lost by fedex a week after they knew the device was lost by fedex She closed the case and i was told nothing else anyone can do to help

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here