U

Wednesday, October 25th, 2023 7:13 PM

Closed

[Edited] saying promotion

I contacted Xfinity Mobile with an issue, and once the problem was resolved, the agent presented an offer for a Pixel 7 with a $0 device cost. Initially, I wasn't interested, but the agent insisted it was free, so I agreed. Now, one month later, I've received a bill for the device. When I inquired, they mentioned I'm ineligible because I didn't transfer my number. My concern is, why wasn't this condition mentioned during the phone order? There's no mention of these terms in the email confirmation. I feel deceived as I didn't need the phone at all. As a loyal Comcast customer for over two years, it's disheartening to experience this kind of service over the phone. I've attempted to escalate the issue and await a response. If they don't assist me, I'm considering terminating their services, including my home internet.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

@user_xul2jt   

This is not the experience we want for our customer and would not be happy if we lost you as customer.

I did look up the promotion that was going out for the Google Pixel 7 that started in May of this year and it does show to qualify for the free device you do have to port an existing number over from another carrier. 

Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. For mobile services please reach to the mobile team by calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I can however help you with your residential services to see if there is anyway I could lower your rate for residential services, if you could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here