U

Wednesday, October 18th, 2023 11:25 AM

Closed

[Edited: Language] payment plan

I recently attempted to set up a payment plan on my account due to a financialhardship. First it was set to draft incorrectly as I explained to the csr that I would not be able to process any payment toward my account until my check came in which would be 2 weeks from the call. My account was drafted for 100 a week later. When I spoke with customer service about this I was told, in the same breath, that the charge was valid (even tho I explained to the person who created it that I would not have funds available until my payday), and the charge was incorrect (the amount drafted is more than the amount I owe ) I spent 3 hours on the phone and with chat. So how is it that an invalid amount can be charged on my account and it not be refunded?? Please explain this to me like I am 5 because I am ready to take all of my service elsewhere. 

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_lepvy6! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with the payment plan and the charge not being correct. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account-specific requests over this platform. Have you tried texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

2 Messages

I have attempted to speak with the chat line as well as the live CS for Xfinity mobile and were brushed off each time. My account is now suspended and they are offering no assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_lepvy6 I'm sorry to hear about your current experience. As mentioned earlier we do not have the access to help with billing for our mobile team through this platform. From our end I am happy to work with you and have someone from our mobile team reach out to help you. Can you please direct message me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further?
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here