U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 25th, 2023 1:38 PM

Closed

DPP’s

I’ve had Xfinity for six months this February. I have an iPhone 11 that I brought with me from a different carrier that is paid for. It has never worked very well. I thought it was my service so when I change service, the phone still doesn’t work so I’m trying to find out when I can get a phone through Xfinity mobile using a payment plan. I have had AT&T in the past and I’ve had T-Mobile and have never had an issue with getting a payment plan. Every time I’ve tried to through Xfinity it says I do not have enough lines while it’s only just me I don’t want to get rid of a line to add a line then I have to change my phone number. So I get on the phone and talk to a representative and she said that, it depends on your credit check well no one including her has ever asked me for a credit check to Xfinity. Are you doing credit checks without asking us.? And also your representative could not tell me when I would be eligible and then when she told me what the requirements are for the credit score I’m inside those requirements. Can somebody please tell me exactly what’s going on? Do I get a credit check ? Why aren’t they asking us before they do the credit check? I think they’re supposed to it says in all the articles? And if I am well within the brackets of what she saying anyways why am I not allowed to get one? Someone please help me. 

Problem Solver

• 

323 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us. I would love to assist you with this however, due to account security, we are limited on access to your Xfinity Mobile Account here on Social Media and we do recommend reaching out to our experts to ensure your concern is resolved. You can reach them by texting or calling 1 (888) 936-4968. You can also chat with an expert here https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile Have you reached out using each of these contact methods for Xfinity Mobile? - 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here