NoNoXZ's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, July 13th, 2023 9:17 AM

Closed

DON’T SWITCH!

Since October 2022, I have experienced recurring issues with Xfinity Mobile (XM), resulting in significant overcharges on a monthly basis. It started when I ordered a new iPhone from XM when they sent me an iPhone 13 instead of the newer iPhone 14 for the same price.   When I contacted Xfinity's customer service for assistance with returning the iPhone, the representative inadvertently activated the iPhone 13 during our conversation, causing the call to them to disconnect. Despite seeking an explanation for this mishap, I received no response.

After multiple chats, phone calls, and even an in-person visit to an Xfinity store after receiving the iPhone 14 that couldn’t be activated until the iPhone 13 had been deactivated, which they had a problem doing, I finally managed to return the iPhone 13 through FedEx. I possess solid evidence, including FedEx records and a receipt with the signature of the warehouse personnel who received the device.  Despite providing irrefutable proof as well as acknowledgments from customer service agents over the months that the iPhone 13 reached the Xfinity warehouse, I have faced nothing but ongoing frustrations dealing with incompetent representatives who promise to assist and refund me, yet fail to rectify these excessive overcharges. This pattern persists with every interaction, as Xfinity mobile's foreign customer service agents assure me that I have finally reached the right person and my issue will finally be resolved. However, every time, nothing changes!  Essentially, Xfinity mobile has effectively taken possession (stolen) of an iPhone 13 from me and fraudulently  charge me for it on a monthly basis. I have developed a deep resentment towards Xfinity Mobile as a result of this ordeal.

To address the overcharges, I decided to dispute the charges with AMEX, who conducted a thorough investigation into the three fraudulent "down-payments" that Xfinity had charged me for the iPhone 13, iPhone 14, and another phone that was canceled before I ended the call with yet another foreign customer service agent. After a comprehensive examination of the charges and numerous unanswered calls to Xfinity, AMEX found no justifications for the charges and subsequently reversed them. However, later on another long drawn out phone call to XM, I was directed by another untrustworthy foreign customer service agent to enter into a repayment plan in order to maintain my phone service and resolve the fraudulent charges.

In summary, I am continuously subjected to excessive monthly overcharges amounting to hundreds if not thousands of dollars.   #Xfinity has shown no willingness to rectify the situation.  As a result of this ongoing ordeal, I have developed a strong aversion towards Xfinity Mobile and strongly advise against switching to their service!

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @NoNoXZ! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you have been having with the overcharges and understand the frustration with getting the run around when you have everything to prove why you shouldn't be getting the overcharges. If you would like for us to have a further look into this, please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityMichaelC​ Are you going to help me?

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Are you xfinitymikeC?

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

My apologies @NoNoXZ,  I am not quite sure that I understand the question. Are you asking if the previous reply we sent you was from xfinitymikec?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityMarcus​ I thought xfinityMichaelC was going to work on getting the fraudulent charges for a phone you have off my bill.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

It looks like we are still waiting for your account information, @NoNoXZ. Mike ask you to send us a Direct message for further assistance. If you could please send us your name and address, we'd be happy to help. 

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here