U

Friday, May 24th, 2024 11:45 PM

Does 180 seem reasonable to add ONE extra phone line?

All I wanted to do was add ONE phone line.  I now have 181 bill I will NOT be paying.  One week and 7 lying agents to add one phone line.  I was charged $25 for 3 activations that didn't work. Seven out of the eight agents I delt with lied about the cost of the extra line...from free to $30 for both.  I think it's actually 50, but who the hell knows.  One agent who claimed to be a supervisor and told me at least 20 times that I was a valued customer told me I could get a free phone, just pay an $80 tax that he lowered to $30 something. He said it was an upgrade and I got a how to upgrade email.  WHen the phone came in, it was added as an extra line not an upgrade. I'm guessing had we sent in the s22+, xfinity would have kept the phone and billed me for the full $800 the scam phone cost.  

I WILL be filling a report with NH consumer fraud as I have no doubt you have scammed others.

IF you charge me 181 you will find yourself in court.   Seven years I bragged about your service and now I wouldn't recommend you to my worst enemy.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for reaching out to us here @user_p3z95p. I would be happy to look into the issue with that hone line addition from here for you. Could you send us a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here