U

Saturday, September 16th, 2023 12:47 AM

Closed

Do Existing customers have $400 credits when purchasing a new Iphone15 ?

Do Existing customers have $400 credits when purchasing a new Iphone 15 ?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for reaching out to us here @user_cdc44c. From September 15, through October 15, new and current Xfinity Mobile customers, can qualify for $400 off an Apple flagship phone when purchasing an eligible Apple device with Xfinity Mobile. Eligible phones include the new iPhone 15 (Plus, Pro and Pro Max), as well as iPhone 14, 13, and 12. For more details on eligibility, see $400 off select Apple flagship phones.

8 Messages

Without taking a new number with Xfinity? I already have 2 lines

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

You can reach out to one of our Mobile experts at the https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile site to get all the details on that plan. You can also text or call them directly at 888-936-4968.

Contributor

• 

226 Messages

1 year ago

The promo indicates it's for a new line or upgrading an existing line.

8 Messages

My previous iphone 12 Pro Max is Paid in full. It does not show me the $ 400 when upgrading and instead shows full price. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thank you for keeping us posted, @user_cdc44c! Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited over this platform. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests for our Mobile customers. I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

226 Messages

@user_cdc44c​ It looks like you didn't complete the trade-in steps.  Mine showed  $400 also but when I entered my phone info, the discount went from $400 to $700.

8 Messages

Hello @lmacmil ,

Thanks for your reply. I am not trading in. I am just looking to purchase a new iphone with $400 off but $400 off does not show. It shows full price. I will visit the xfinity store to check it out.

Regards,

8 Messages

Looks like they want a trade in to give the discount for upgrade on an existing line. Such a shame. If it is a trade-in, the offer is not good.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here