cdgeorge's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Monday, June 26th, 2023 5:18 PM

Closed

Did not get the discount promised

Here was the deal on chat, May 22, 2023. They send me the phone, but I did not get the internet credit on the 400MBPS home line. I went round and round with support chat, mobile, internet, swapped me back and forth probably 3 hrs total. Support finally said that the deal is no longer valid so could not give me monthly credit on the internet bill. So now I'm stuck with a phone I really did not need or want. No contract on my internet so gonna. My current internet bill is about $90. How can they hold me to 1/2 of a deal it was a package.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hi, @cdgeorge! Thanks for your patience while waiting for a response after visiting our forums page for help with the billing concern. As someone who has a strict budget, I understand the importance of receiving what was promised. You've come to the right place for help with a solution. We can help. In order to research this further, please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address.

You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon in the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here