jgulzinski's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, August 5th, 2023 5:00 PM

Closed

Devices Stolen in Transit / New Customer Service Still Not Activated

As a long time Xfinity Internet customer and new customer to Xfinity Mobile, I placed an order on July 20th for the new mobile service and two new iPhone 14 Pro devices to replace two current devices being traded-in. Once I finally received the packaged devices from FedEx on July 27th, upon opening the package it appeared as though someone had torn open both of the device boxes and stolen both of the devices leaving their empty boxes left inside the package. Also, the items were packed very poorly with no padding of any kind inside.

Frustrated, I immediately got on the phone with Xfinity Mobile and was told that I would be assigned an incident case number and should expect an email within 2-3 business days. After not receiving an email in 3 days, I contacted Xfinity Mobile again and was again told to wait an additional 2-3 business days. I have reached out to Xfinity Mobile again and was told the exact same thing to wait an additional 2-3 business days.

I have now waited over two weeks with no resolution and no response from the Xfinity team working on my case, and no new devices in hand to use the new Xfinity Mobile service that I signed up for with high hopes. At this point I am beyond frustrated and tired of getting the run around from Xfinity and being given broken promises by agents.

Please advise on how I can proceed in order to begin using my Xfinity Mobile service with the two new devices and trade-in. Seemingly, my only other option would be that I stay with my current mobile carrier whom which I have never experienced an issue such as this in the 20 years I have been a loyal customer to them.

I eagerly look forward to how Xfinity will respond to this matter.

Official Employee

• 

865 Messages

1 year ago

@jgulzinski I appreciate you creating a post on our Community Forums and apologize to hear of your experience in getting your new devices delivered. Since our team here is limited in our ability to access Xfinity Mobile accounts over this platform and social media due to security measures in place, I would recommend contacting our Xfinity Mobile team directly by chat using this link: XM Chat Support. I know you've mentioned calling our XM team several times. Have you reached out through their dedicated chat support as well?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you kindly for responding, @XfinityThomasD. Yes, I have been in contact with the Xfinity Mobile Team too many times to count over the past 2-3 weeks via XM Chat, XM Phone, and in person at an XM Store. Every single agent I have spoken to throughout the process has told me the same exact comment, "Rest assured, your case will be resolved within 2-3 business days and will be able to begin using your new mobile service." All conversations have left me with no resolution in sight.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Has your issue been resolved??

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here