U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, July 7th, 2023 4:05 PM

Closed

Delete Button

(Using the Xfinity app on an iPhone) when I click on a series of recordings for one series in my RECORDINGS area, click the EDIT button in the upper right portion of my screen, then click several episodes for deletion the DELETE button no longer appears where the edit button is like it used to. The only thing that appears is the CANCEL button. Please fix this issue. 

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

1 year ago

Are you seeing this button only when you try to edit individual episodes?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityRuben​ I am seeing the edit button in the screen that shows individual episodes for a series I have recorded. However I am not seeing the delete button when I highlight individual episodes for deletion. The delete button that allowed deletion of more than one episode at a time would automatically appear in the same place as the edit button once I would click on the edit button and then select several episodes. Now all I see is a cancel button. There is a bug with your app, the delete button is now missing. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thank you very much for that information @user_2b0d26. I can definitely escalate that issue from here for you.Could you send me a direct message with your full name and complete address? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here