U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, December 26th, 2022 5:16 AM

Closed

Deceptive/Violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act - on this 25th Day of December 2022

Let it be stated for the record on this 25th Day of December 2022  - I have documented every interaction with Xfinity associates via every useless means of customer service option provided to its customers. As a victim of identify theft, in which I have made this statement very clear on several occasions, I have become increasingly concerned about the training and irresponsible methods which only add and exploit the already vulnerable situation I am in. Legal counsel has advised me that you are in violation of more than what is only named in the subject of this thread.  Allow me to make it clear to whomever is responsible for addressing these topics, I 

#1 I did not authorize a credit check (i need this addressed - I DID NOT AUTHORIZE)

#2 I'd like the transcript on that specific ordeal with that agent to be provided to me (THIS WAS NOT PROVIDED)

#3 I'd like to understand why that agent unlike you did not share or identify himself despite the fact I shared my identity including sensitive data? (REMAINED UNADDRESSED)

The initial intent was simply to request my previous 305 number have its texts forwarded temporarily to the new 561 number.  I was then offered a Free phone (which of course isnt really free right), then the trasnfers and transfers.. 

I will end this here and I would hope I am contacted before you are formally contacted along with the subpoena of chat transcript on this 25th Day of December 2022  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

AND OF COURSE..  Sorry, the chat agent has been disconnected. Please wait while we try to reconnect you.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, my name is Diwakar. I see you have been chatting with another team member. Let me review that information so I can pick up right where you left off.

From You,

YOU ARE KIDDING ME? what is it now like 7 or 8 of you?

From You,

why does this happen?>> Sorry, the chat agent has been disconnected. Please wait while we try to reconnect you.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, my name is Diwakar. I see you have been chatting with another team member. Let me review that information so I can pick up right where you left off.

From You,

YOU ARE KIDDING ME? what is it now like 7 or 8 of you?

From You,

why does this happen?>> Sorry, the chat agent has been disconnected. Please wait while we try to reconnect you.

From Agent,

As I can check you were connected with Internet team for a complaint, let me connect you with the dedicated team now.
You are now transferred and chatting with Jyoti, an Xfinity Live Agent

From Agent,

A wonderful day! Thank you for choosing Xfinity! This is Jyoti , your Xfinity Ambassador for today. It will be a great pleasure to assist you today. May I have your first and last name of awesome customer :)

From Agent,

I see you have been chatting with another team member. Let me review that information so I can pick up right where you left off.

From Agent,

As checked you have Mobile concern let me connect you to the dedicated Mobile team
You are now transferred and chatting with Nitesh, an Xfinity Live Agent

From Agent,

A wonderful day! Thank you for choosing Xfinity ! This is Nitesh, Your Xfinity Ambassador and It will be a great pleasure to assist you today.

From Agent,

A wonderful day! Thank you for choosing Xfinity! My name is Nitesh, as you are transferred to me please allow me a moment to have a perfect look on the above chat so that you do not have to repeat to me.

You are now transferred and chatting with Raman, an Xfinity Live Agent

From Agent,

Hi, my name is Raman. I see you have been chatting with another team member. Let me review that information so I can pick up right where you left off.

From You,

THE LIABILITY - AND THE ABSOLUTE DISPLACEMENT OF ACCOUNTABILITY? THIS IS ABSURD, IRRESPONSIBLE, PETTY AND UNBECOMING OF WHAT CUSTOMERS USING THIS SERVCE EXPECT OF YOUR ORGANIZATION. I will no longer deal in your endless chats intended to discourage and hope problems go away. This one goes away where it shall be judged by a 3rd party in deciding fairness

From You,

omg you all don' realize how criminal this actually is do you? wow. Im done. Its all locked and recorded. Someone from your legal team or mitigation department will reach out.
End Agent Chat

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

2 years ago

To all: Here is XM’s eligibility policy, which we may not like, as with many of their other policies and restrictions that are baked into their computer systems with zero flexibility:

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/eligibility-faq

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

To All, @Dave03 is accurate on providing a direct link the the TOS regarding the discussion. If you scroll down to the section noted, the law would find that no "consent" was given to perform a credit check and with a history of "ontime payments" it's assumed credit worthiness should have been based of "payment history" and/or if not then "consent" to perform a credit inquiry should have then been requested.

"Consent to a credit check", 

"If you’ve already consented to a credit check, based on your payment history with Xfinity, over time, you may qualify for more device"

----_--------_---------

How Do I Qualify for More Device Payment Plans and a Higher Total Device Payment Plan Limit?

If you consent to a credit check, we may be able to increase your number of device payment plan-eligible lines and total dollar limit based on the results. You must be the account holder to consent to the credit check.

The credit check is a soft inquiry. This won’t affect your credit score.

If you’ve already consented to a credit check, based on your payment history with Xfinity, over time, you may qualify for more device payment plan-eligible lines and a higher total dollar limit.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here