I

Sunday, December 31st, 2023 2:25 AM

Customer support.... Can we do something ?? It's bad!!

So I will start with my attempt to purchase an pro max 14 for my son for christmas..  This started on dec 18th and took 3 days to make happen. My id wouldn't work for the verification. Several hours 8 hours or more just to buy the [Edited: "Language"] thing. Then 3 hours on the phone to get it activated... Plus I was charged $10... Now here we are I decided to take his 13 and use it to replace my galaxy... Been on "Chat" for over 2.5 hours now... 2 customer "service" reps later !! Guess what they have to change my phone number and then change it back and I'm getting charged another $10... Can we get some help stateside??? I have been a customer for over 6 years... This is shameful. i will no longer suggest xfinity to anyone... I am heavily debating on switching service.

3 Messages

6 months ago

Still on chat can't get phone activated... They are telling me I have to go without a phone and call tomorrow! Call on what????

Official Employee

• 

919 Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us here @IllegalCrib4. I am sorry to hear about your experience with that phone. Due to security issues our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts is limited. You can reach the Mobile team at the https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile site. You can also text or call them at the 888-936-4968 number.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here