U

Wednesday, September 4th, 2024 6:24 PM

customer service

I'm a current employee, leaving on September 6th. I need to move my service to only internet and cell phones

Official Employee

• 

775 Messages

30 days ago

Hey there, user_943hpl! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums. We can certainly help with making the changes onto the account, but we would have to wait for the account to have the codes updated. Have you had the changes placed onto the account to convert the codes?

2 Messages

I got a package, but I am not sure when it will start 

Official Employee

• 

922 Messages

user_943hpl We can take a closer look on our end for you today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here