U

Sunday, January 28th, 2024 9:43 PM

Closed

Customer Service

BEWARE!

My account was compromised and a 2nd line and iphone 14 was added to my account from the internet on Dec 5 without my knowledge or permission. This person had access to my account, text and phone history. I have spent more than 14 HOURS  on the phone with countless customer service personnel, getting the  run around with no resolution.

The promotion contract on my phone was cancelled when this fraudulent phone and line was put on my account. I tried for over a month and they not only were unable to remove this 2nd line from my account, I ended up having a fraudulent line and 2 iPhone 14 on my account

I DID NOT OWN! 

Because they were to unable to correct my account,  I felt my only option was to cancel my mobile phone service. They will not let me return the phone and I now have to pay an extra $300 for the phone. Xfinity broke our contract by not providing acceptable mobile service. 

Xfinity had a major data breach. My account was hacked and they could not fix it.This error is costing me $300. If you sign a contract with Xfinity, do not expect them to honor it with acceptable customer service

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here