markkd's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Saturday, September 23rd, 2023 12:20 AM

Closed

customer service

i was reluctant to switch my cell phone over to xfinity moble as i spoke to a customer service person, thought i might save 30.00 off my xfinity services as my prom was about to expire

i was told i could save 30.00 off my bill, never told that i would have to get the moble unlimited package to get the 30.00 as i spoke to to customer service person she never informed me of that 

all i wanted was 3GB worth of data which is all i had from my previous service, she gave me the price of what my services would be and never informed me that i needed the unlimited data

so i switched to the 3gb xfinity plan now i am told i would only get 10.00 off my services which if i knew this i would not have bothered to switch

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @markkdavis! Thanks for posting on our community forums for assistance. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Our Xfinity Mobile discounts can vary and will depend on the type of offer you select. I also see you posted earlier about a 100 installation fee. I'd be happy to check if there are any other offers that would lower your rate and what can be done about the installation fee. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at these issues.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

no, and i am sure it will never get answered, first because there was no reaason to even try and charge me , because it was out of my control what happened, 

and the process was corrected by the tech after calling for asst. for about 30 minutes to fix the problem w/ support

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Understood, @markkdavis. If you change your mind and would like us to help, feel free to message us through DM. Thanks for your time. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

On our forums page, we communicate through direct message, @markkdavis. I included the steps on how to do this above. If you'd like us to continue assisting here please DM us with your name and service address. If you prefer to reach out over the phone, you can call our support team at 1-800-934-6489. I hope this helps. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

cannot get through have been trying to and i dont  see how to send direct message

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

We'd love to engage with you 1-1, @markkdavis

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

1 year ago

AS I AM A 66 YR. OLD SENIOR CITIZEN WHO HAS BEEN W/ COMCAST FOR 18YRS I AM NOT AWARE OF ALL THE DIFFERENT THINGS TO DO W/ TEXTING AND SENDING MESSAGES I KNOW TALK

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here