bp139's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, July 29th, 2024 6:41 PM

Customer Service / Xfinity Mobile

I recently signed up for Xfinity mobile because your representative told me I would get a $75 discount on my cable bill, for adding a mobile phone which costs $25/month.  Made sense to me - the math worked.  My next bill arrived and I got a $10 discount.  I have spent the entire morning (3 hours) on the phone/ text message with multiple representatives to discover that there is no such promotion.  I am disappointed that your representatives are under such pressure to sign up mobile customers that they mislead your customers.  So I have cancelled my mobile service and am returning your cell phone.  This is aggravating and time consuming, but unfortunately, typical of your customer service.

Official Employee

• 

924 Messages

1 month ago

Hello bp139. Was your billing issue resolved?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

No - it wasn't.  A rep called and said he would make it like it never happened and would credit everything I was charged.  No credit yet, but today I got charged another $24.  The rep I spoke to said it would take 30 days to get credited, although I think she is just referring to the $24, not the $$ I spent before.  I am very frustrated.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

bp139 This is not the experience we want for our customers, and I want to do all I can to get you the help you need. I'll need more details of the full situation to get you the help you need please. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here