U

Monday, December 4th, 2023 7:08 PM

Closed

Customer service INCOMPETENCE

I have been overcharged by comcast mobile for almost an entire year. I called nearly every month, spent hours upon hours on the phone with customer service nearly monthly. Never got fixed, And now they say they can only credit me back for months, which is less than half the amount of time they have mess this up. I called corporate office and got promised on November 21st that this would be fixed, and I would get my five hundred and thirty dollar credit. Now because I don't have the case number, so am told that never happened. Corporate is as bad as regular c.s., Supervisor c.s. etc.

The amount of hours this company has wasted on these errors Is beyond comprehension.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

10 months ago

Greetings, @user_t0utv3! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum about this unresolved ticket. You have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here