D-man's profile

Contributor

• 

128 Messages

Monday, March 6th, 2023 6:27 PM

Closed

Customer service chat is not resolving my billing issue. Can someone please help?

It seems so simple:  I bought a S23+ for $1000 (because it was during the free storage upgrade promo so the 512 GB was $1000, not $1120) and my receipt shows I paid $1000 and will have $41.66 monthly payments minus the $20.83 credit and even the contract they emailed me said my monthly payments would be $41.66 but I got charged $46.66 the first month and it still shows that is what my remaining payments will be on my account page.  Can someone please help me with this so I don't have to get my account adjusted every month for the next 22 months?

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @D-man, thanks for taking the time to reach out to us our Digital Care Team. We appreciate you being an Xfinity Mobile customer with us, and I am sorry to hear about these billing issues. I absolutely understand your concerns and the need to get this all sorted out as soon as possible. 

Xfinity Mobile support on social media is currently limited, and we only have access to help with general questions about pricing, service offers, and basic troubleshooting available on xfinitymobile.com.

For the best assistance, please contact our Xfinity Mobile support center through any of the following methods: 

I know you stated you reached out via chat, have you attempted to reach out to the Xfinity Mobile team via one of the other support methods? 

Contributor

• 

128 Messages

@XfinityAmira​ Thank you for the reply.  I have not tried calling because phone calls usually result in being put on hold and waiting around for long periods of time and I would like to avoid that so was hoping an employee like you can help me out, as I have good luck in the past with communicating with employees on here.  But if that is not possible, I guess I will give it a try.  I might even stop by a corporate store next time I go by one, if they can help.  

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@D-man You can text and use our Chat option for our Mobile Team. Due to the sensitive information that gets handled, we are not able to work with mobile accounts over social media. I promise you that they are eager to help and also at our store. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

226 Messages

2 years ago

Good luck getting a billing issue fixed.  I had one and it took over a year with 5 tickets and tier 2 and tier 3 support involved.  What I learned was an SR ticket can be closed without the issue being resolved.

Contributor

• 

128 Messages

@lmacmil​  I ended up going to an Xfinity store and I must say, I am very pleased.  Basically, the manager gave me the option of sending this up to tier 2 or 3 but said that may take a while, or the option of just crediting me right now the total amount of what they will end up overcharging me for the next 2 years.  That worked fine for me and it got resolved same day.  I doubt anyone on the phone would have thought to offer that in such a timely fashion.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Xfinity mobile purchase - missing promotional credit

Hi,

I purchased Samsung Galaxy S23+ as an upgrade to my existing device  on Feb 09,2023. This purchase included a promotion offer of $500.00 over a 24-month period, with an additional $50 for trade-in of Samsung Galaxy S8.

On Feb 12, 2023 I received an email to initiate the trade-in with message “Samsung GALAXY S8, [Edited: "Personal Information"] for $550.0 applied over 24 months. Receipt: (I will provide) and a link to download prepaid USPS shipping label. I shipped the package the next day and the USPS (tracking # I will provide) shows the package was delivered on Feb 20,2023.

I called a couple of times between Feb 20th and mid-Mar to confirm receipt and was told that it will take 2-4 weeks since delivery to process the trade-in and then I will see the credit applied in my account. Since then, I have a several calls and the credit has still not been applied.

Pl note the name heard over the call may not have been noted accurately, these are the best I could understand them on the phone.

Mar 31, 2023 ~2 PM PST -total call time 1 hour 59 sec: My call was transferred between three different people – Neeka (customer service); Verna (Advanced Service Team); and Arjul (Higher Department for Refunds and Credits). Arjul confirmed he can see the device is received and a credit of $22.92 per month will be applied beginning Mar25-Apr24 billing cycle and that he will call me on Apr 24th on [Edited: "Personal Information"] to reconfirm. Neither the credit was applied, nor I received any call.

Apr 28, 2023 ~2:30 PM PST – total call time 1 hour 31 min: My call was again transferred between three different people – Ms Gao or Gal (customer service); Vean (Senior Team); and Ms Sheen (Advanced Team). Sheen mentioned “I don’t know what other people told you before but I am assuring you that we have to wat 2-3 months before escalating. She gave me her number as 1-800-COMCAST ext 423414 and confirmed that the credit will be applied before end of June. I did not find a way to connect to this extension. No credit has been applied.

June 30, 2023 ~12 PM PST – total call time 49 minutes I spoke to Cammy at customer service who transferred me to Edward in Mobile department. ~15 min into the call Edward said he need to get approval from his supervisor for the credit and put my call on hold. I waited ~35 minutes kept asking is he is still on the call, Edward never came back to the call. No credit has been applied.

Now it has been over 4 months since the trade-in device was delivered to your location and I continue to pay full monthly price for the device and waiting on the appropriate credit to be applied.

I hope you will look into the account and apply the correct credit as per the terms.

Thank you

Anshu [Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

So sorry to hear about this experience. We'd love to help investigate but could I please get your full name and address in a private message to begin?

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityJoshuaG​ Can you please take a look at the thread I opened about my issue as well?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here