U

Tuesday, September 26th, 2023 6:50 PM

Closed

Customer Service and Promotion problems

I signed up for Mobile back in May. I was advised $100 gift card for each phone brought with account and ported number. I ended up breaking on of the phones and looked advange of free promotion to get another phone. At the time I asked if still qualifies for promotion and advised it does. Waited 90 days and in cards. Called in multiple times and gives multiple different answers as to when I will get them. Been over 120 days. Multiple Reps advised I do meet all qualifications and just be more patient. I spoke to multiple supervisors whom all said the same thing. On 09/25 called in again and was hung up on twice and all in all wasted 2.5 hours of my time. Spoke to another supervisor next day whom advised the past Rep and supervisors all documented that I didn't qualify for the promotion. Of course I advised that was untrue and advised to pull a call and listen. I was advised only Corporate can do that. After over three hours of multiple holds. I was advised they open a ticket for two gift cards, one is being denied, the fourth is going to be issued as a credit towards recent invoice. The super advised Corporate will be call me direct with 48 hours. I have zero confidence that anything will happen and I will end up just call CS again and wasting hours on the phone again. 

Official Employee

• 

867 Messages

1 year ago

@user_8f23bc Thanks for creating a post! Have you received a call from the XM team in regard to this issue yet? Our team is very limited with our access to XM accounts, but we do want to make sure you are assisted and reach a resolution.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here