U

Tuesday, November 21st, 2023 2:09 AM

Closed

Credit on account

I received a credit on a mobile account that I never wanted and was being charged for.  After numerous calls from October through last week, I received partial credit back to my card.  There was an outstanding credit balance that I requested be returned to my card and when the billing cycle ended 11/19 the credit was reversed and the account said paid in full.  There was never a balance because I never set up mobile service, there was nothing to pay.   I’m out $152 that I want back.  Calling is pointless and I will be filing a consumer complaint to every agency that I can if this cannot be resolved.  It’s not ok to do this.

Official Employee

• 

787 Messages

10 months ago

Can I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here