I

Thursday, April 4th, 2024 4:59 AM

credit issue and cancelled lines

hey, im trying to get another line on my account and it doesn't seem to let me. i talked to multiple people on the support chat, as well as going into the store a few times. I had 5 lines, and was told to cancel one to add another since the limit was 5 lines. i cancelled one line and my line limit went down to 4. I was told my credit limit from xfinity was in the negative, and i cannot submit a request to have them re-run the credit since i just moved addresses and they need 9 months of on-time payments at the current address to submit the ticket. so I literally cannot do that since i just moved. i have years of on-time payments, and lost my platinum rewards status because of the move, which didn't make sense since i have moved before and they did not need to create a new account number like they did this time. what are my options? im looking to disconnect service since this seems like a widespread issue as per other forum posts and no one seems to get to a resolution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

6 months ago

Hello, @initialdg. I'm sorry to hear you're not able to add another line after moving. I'd be more than happy to look into your account to see what we can do to update your tenure status back to Platinum. Hopefully, changing the status helps you add that 5th line back to your account.

In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

2 Messages

@XfinityRaul​ hey! for some reason i cannot find you when searching for a person to send a message to, can you send me a message to the inbox ?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

initialdg, Don't worry about sending it to a specific person. Any of us will be able to assist you when you send the DM. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here