U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, July 18th, 2024 1:21 PM

Consistently the worst customer experience ever

Trying to get customer service from Xfinity is consistently rage inducing. The automated assistant takes you in irritating loops, presenting websites with information that isn’t working for you. If you don’t fit into one of the category options, instead of transferring you to a live agent, the system actually hangs up on you. I have been hung up on five times today and have spent a half hour trying to solve a very simple problem. Only a company that knows they have nothing to worry about, and that doesn’t care at all about customer experience would program system like this, I literally hate this company. They know they have a corner on the market. If I had other options, I would be gone.

Official Employee

• 

574 Messages

3 months ago

@user_34c11c That is definitely not the experience we want for our customers when they are reaching out for assistance. Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with concerning your Xfinity account. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Yes, please reprogram your phone system so that hanging up on consumers is not an option. If someone has pushed four buttons and still has not gotten to a live agent, you should put them in line to speak to someone even if they have to wait a long time. At least it is not like giving them a middle finger by  having the system say “thank you goodbye” and making them start over. That your system is even programmed to do that proves my point. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_34c11c

We absolutely appreciate your feedback. One of the things I love most about working for Xfinity is that I'm confident they listen to customers and employees and are always striving to make the services more enjoyable for everyone.

Feedback like this really helps us make a huge difference in how we approach solutions like this in the future.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I'm not sure about that because I have seen posts similar to mine for ages, and still your system is actually programmed to hang up on people. No positive changes have been implemented at all. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_34c11c

We do apologize for any inconvenience, I'll be happy to assist you with any concerns you may have with your services or billing to get started please send me a direct message

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here