U

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Tuesday, August 1st, 2023 8:27 PM

Closed

Completely at a loss

I’ve been trying to return a Mobil device that was sent to me incorrectly. The backstory to how I got this phone is long and also another frustrating situation. 
I called and had my phone deactivated and was told a return label would be sent. Then I did not get a label and instead immediately got an email saying my device was reactivated.

I call again and was told the device would be deactivated and the manager approved a return label even though it was past the 14 day return. Gee, thanks….

I still get no return label.

I get charged $35 today so I call again and am I told they cannot give me a return label but provided me with a tracking number to have fed ex print one out for me. I go to fed ex and they tell me that is not possible. I look up the tracking number and it’s from when the phone was originally sent to me? 

Im not sure what to do. The phone is still sealed in a box. I was told someone incorrectly signed me up for this service along with others. Yes, I signed a consent form I did not read completely because the agent assured me this was the only way to re activate my account when my cable and internet stopped working one day. A new agent told me that was incorrect and proceeded to cancel my previous agreement and had me sign a new one. 
can I please just return this phone and continue being a Comcast member like I have been for years and years? 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Good afternoon @user_9bd069, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums regarding your issues trying to return a mobile device. We're sorry to hear about the frustrating experience and assure you this is never the kind of experience we want for any of our valuable customers. We'd be happy to get a ticket submitted over to our mobile executive team for further assistance. To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address including any applicable unit or apartment numbers? To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

We look forward to hearing back from you! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here