M

Wednesday, March 20th, 2024 6:47 PM

Closed

Complaint

My phone broke so I paid for a new phone that was never delivered to my apartment It got stuck in Rogers, MN and then it was returned to sender. I was never refunded. When it made it back to the Warehouse it cancelled my service but they won't refund me for the phone I just paid for. So I had a working SIM card for the two weeks that I was waiting for the phone I had paid for but it got cancelled and there was no way for them to turn it back on. I have spent hours and hours and hours trying to get this resolved. I was literally in tears because nobody would help me. Two days later and no help. If you pay for a service the service should be rendered. I am taking legal action against this company for taking money from me without providing a service. So I have a half busted phone with no service. I have given Xfinity so much money. This is just sad. How are they not able to reactivate my SIM card? They told me I have to go to the store and purchase a plan that I have already been paying every month for a year. I filed a police report against Xfinity because they have essentially stolen nearly 600.00 from me and they won't pay me back or render services that have been paid for. Hopefully this will help someone else.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 months ago

@marinakwe

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please reach out to our awesome Xfinity mobile agents via:

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here