U

Monday, September 18th, 2023 2:27 PM

Closed

Complaint

Xfinity Mobile has refused  to close this account for a cell phone now.  I never activated or used the Xfinity Mobile account services and I have called customer service on 4 to 5 timez now to ask then to pleaee stop trying to take money out of my account when the XFINITY MOBILE account was not ever used or activated. And I was told it was taken care off everytime I call but then again this morning another email saying I owe a balance of $535 can you please and assist  on closing this account properly. Fill free to Call me [Edited: "Personal Information"].  Requesting for the 5th time close and take my account information off your file

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

@user_2e8647 Thank you for reaching out here on your Xfinity Forums. While our team can help with a wide variety of concerns, due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform--this includes billing, sales, device questions, etc. For all Xfinity Mobile related questions please contact Xfinity Mobile by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reach out to a Secure Online Chat. (https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

7 Messages

I have called 4x that number nobody seems to understand to close this account stop tryng to bill me 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_2e8647 I'm sorry to hear you were unable to get your mobile account concerns resolved. Can you please direct message me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

162 Messages

1 year ago

You are not going to get anyone to call you by posting here. What you need to do is report your credit card lost/ monthstolen, get a new one, and do not give Xfinity Mobile the info. And then report them to the FCC. 

7 Messages

Thank you I got it now

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here