U

Thursday, October 12th, 2023 4:21 PM

Closed

Complaint regarding quoted costs vs actual charges on my mobile account

When I looked back into this service adding lines in July I was quoted $20 per line. If you have five or more lines. I was told it was $100 a month so I switched from T-Mobile over to Xfinity mobile with all my accounts. I was also told that I was eligible to get a Google pixel 7 pro for $100 neither of these things came true. I have called talk to a manager. I was told I would get a call back. I never got a call back. I'm being charged for my Google pixel 7 pro and I'm being charged more than I was told for my five lines. I'm not getting anyone to contact me to fix this. I'm being charged outrageous amounts and I'm taking this to the better Business bureau if I do not hear back from somebody very soon.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

@user_1qfusw 

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited.  Please reach to our awesome xfinity mobile team via:

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here