U

Tuesday, September 24th, 2024 9:46 PM

Comcast Business Mobile Fees if drop wired services?

I have been given the following information for Xfinity Mobile residential service:

If you're on our latest price plan and move to a new address that doesn't qualify for Xfinity Internet, Xfinity Voice, Xfinity TV, or if you cancel these services for any reason, you'll see a $25 per month standalone mobile fee per account on future Xfinity Mobile bills. If you’re not on our latest plan, you’ll see a $25 per month standalone mobile fee per line on future Xfinity Mobile bills. 

Full text can be found here.

The question is - Does the same policy apply for Comcast Business Mobile?  I know there are significant differences between Xfinity Mobile residential and Comcast Business Mobile plans, and just want to make sure that Comcast doesn't have a different policy for business if just internet, or all wired services are dropped.  The Xfinity Store points me to their Business Rep.  The Business Rep says he just sells stuff and doesn't know the policies for customers after they have the service.  I have asked the Business Rep and a store manager repeatedly to be pointed to resources with this information, and have been met with total silence. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

3 days ago

Hello user_83xh4l these are excellent questions on the Xfinity Mobile for Business product, and I'm sorry you weren't directed to more concrete resources.  The information above applies to Xfinity Mobile for Comcast Business customers also, except for the "$25 per line/account" as this would be $25 per line regardless of plan tier if moving out of the service area, or if not maintaining other Comcast Business services. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here