U

Tuesday, May 21st, 2024 5:14 PM

Collections

I have been a loyal customer to xfinity since 2022. Always pay my bill and never missed a payment until recently. My 3 year old daughter was diagnosed with stage 5 cancer and I have explained that to xfinity workers. Yet still when my automatic payment failed, they put my phone in sos mode and sent the bill to collections. My primary phone number MUST be used to verify a lot of my daughter’s information and also to reserve her rides from Medicaid. I’ve spoken to at least 12 agents today alone and getting transferred between departments yet no one can help me still. I am becoming very frustrated due to my daughter missing chemotherapy this morning. One of my daughters medicines costs $8,000 alone and I’m a single 23 year old mother to 3 girls. Everyone keeps saying they understand yet I’ve been lied to. One agent promised my service to be restored in no more than 2 hours, yet it’s still in sos mode. Another promised me a call back between 11am-noon and I still haven’t heard anything from anyone. Now I’m using my neighbors phone again and I have been on hold for an hour and six minutes. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

5 months ago

Greetings, @user_y32tic! I appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave a post on our community forum about this billing issue, and I want to ensure you are provided the best support possible!

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

5 Messages

@XfinityJamesC​ I have sent the direct message with the information 

5 Messages

How long will it take to initiate a live conversation??

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here