U

Tuesday, February 27th, 2024 9:09 PM

Closed

Charged service without being activated.

I had requested last March 2023 xFinity mobile service package to learn about the service.
I was promised a activation incentive reward of $200.00 by the sales person.
After inspecting and studing the package, I decided not to proceed to activate the service.

I did not notice until now that I have been charged for the service, I have never activated nor used for whole year.

I have never received the activation reward of $200.00. I thought that I have never activated the service and that was the end of it.

The mobile service charge was close to $130.00 per month. I have been charged from March 2023 to March 2024.

I request to be refunded for the charges I have never activated nor used.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

7 months ago

Hi, @user_hwb3va. Thank you for reaching out. I hope you are doing well. I am sorry to hear about the confusion and trouble with the line despite it not being activated. Due to account security, we are limited in access to your Xfinity Mobile Account here on social media, and we recommend reaching out to our experts to ensure your concern is resolved. You can reach them by texting or calling 1 (888) 936-4968. You can also chat with an expert here https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile. Have you reached out to them again regarding the charges?   

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here