Tuesday, September 19th, 2023 7:53 PM

Closed

Change phone number

Need old phone number back

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your phone number. We definitely want to see if we can get your phone number back for you. 

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address, so we can assist you further. To send us a Direct Message, you will need to sign in to the Forums if you are not. Then you will need to locate and click on the "Direct Message" icon located in the upper right corner of this page. Next, click the "New Message" (paper & pencil) icon and type "Xfinity Support" in the to line, and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list. You can proceed to type your message in the text area near the bottom, and press enter to send the message. Please let me know if you have any questions.

2 Messages

Thanks for getting back to me a week later ... not .. what a joke.  After way too much effort I took care of it.  New to Xfinity and so far it has been a nightmare.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 year ago

I am happy to hear you were able to get this issue resolved. We are not an instant service here on the Xfinity Forums. Here is a link with all the methods to reach out to us for an instant response, https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us. We truly appreciate you being new to the Xfinity family and if you do have any additional concerns please feel free to reach out!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here