U

Tuesday, September 24th, 2024 4:28 PM

cell phone issue

I am currently an xfinity customer for Wi-Fi service for a slip at a marina location.  I most recently called xfinity on 9/20/2024 to switch from AT&T to xfinity which also involved a new cell phone from xfinity with this switch. 

During the closing of the conversation, xfinityu 'Lakisha" informed me the new cell phone and sim card would be delivered to the marina where i have service (i was told that my home address is not serviced by xfinity).  
 explained that i do not live at the marina, i would not be available to receive the package.  Lakisha stated that once i received tracking information from the USPS i could change the delivery location.  

The tracking number came from FEDEX.  When i tried to change the delivery, FEDEX said can only be changed by SENDER.   I called xfinity on 9/22/2023 and was informed 'they' cannot change the delivery.  I asked xfinity to cancel, i was informed that xfinity cannot cancel.  I physically went to a FedEX office and was informed delivery can only be changed by the sender.

I do not want the the product or service from xfinity.  I was lied to by xfinity during my call with Lakisha.  

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

10 days ago

Hi there and welcome to Comcast @user_0e5cdi.

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here