U

Tuesday, August 6th, 2024 5:03 PM

Closed

Cash prepaid card issue

I got my card activated a month ago and tried to make online purchases five or six times. But it never got through. Contacted xfinity customer service two weeks and got a case number and then it stopped there. Nothing has happened afterwards. Contacted reps for another four times, no one could resolve this issue. Very bad customer service experience 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 month ago

I would be happy to check out the case @user_3xfwbj Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

4 Messages

Sent with the direct message. Please take a look

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for sending us a direct message! We responded to your direct message earlier today. Please check your Direct messages for our message @user_3xfwbj.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Thanks again for reaching out to us @user_3xfwbj! I'm glad we were able to get some information regarding what was going on with your prepaid card issue but was not the answer you were looking for. If you need any further assistance with anything else, please feel free to start a new thread!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here