U

Tuesday, October 24th, 2023 2:29 AM

Closed

Can’t update payment method

I’ve tried for the last three days to pay my mobile bill and when I get to the update card info screen it doesn’t load. 

1 Message

11 months ago

Same with me and my bill is due today

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Hello, @user_7zv23l! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear that you were having issues trying to access the payment update screen as well. Since it have been a few days were you able to finally access it?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

11 months ago

@user_nfs00s Hello there! Thank you so much for your post about having issues with updating your payment information. If you are still having issues getting this updated using the app please let us know, so we can help make sure you can fully manage your payment information online! 

1 Message

11 months ago

What’s up with the update credit card info.  It’s not loading!  

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_fzrb9n, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. I would recommend reaching out to Xfinity Mobile directly to get assistance if you are still having trouble with this. You can reach them by texting or calling 1 (888) 936-4968. You can also chat with an expert here https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile.  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

11 months ago

My account is suspended because the app won’t let me update my card information smh. I don’t know what else to do

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello and welcome to comcast @user_o31vwk. I am dorry to hear that your service got suspended. You are in the right place and I am happy to assist you today. Have you tried going to Xfinity.com and updating your card online?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here