G

Monday, September 11th, 2023 7:15 PM

Closed

Can't activate my phone

I just tried to activate my sim card and when I click the 'keep your number' button, it always returns with 'there's a problem' and I can't find a phone number to call to fix it. My last carrier is already cancelled and I have the pin to switch numbers. Also, I don't know if this is related, but there are two of my current phone on the devices screen. I only have the one phone.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@Gads81 Thank you so much for your post on receiving an error when activating your SIM card for your Xfinity Mobile device. We're not able to access your Xfinity Mobile account here but our Xfinity Mobile Team are experts at what they do, and I know they can get this resolved for you. You can reach our Xfinity Mobile Team with a call, text message, or via chat:

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Chat:  https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

2 Messages

@XfinityAmandaB​ thank you very much for your response. I ended up taking it down to an Xfinity store and the clerk fixed it for me.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@Gads81 That is awesome to hear! I am glad they were able to get you taken care of at the store. Thank you so much for the update on your post It was my pleasure to help make sure you got the assistance you needed! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here