U

Saturday, August 24th, 2024 6:50 PM

Canceling Service Before Activation

Hi, I'm trying to cancel my service. I ordered the Unlimited line plan but changed my mind before activating my device after reading about customer service issues with this company. 

I talked to customer support on the phone and the support assistant assured me he put in a request to cancel the plan but nothing has changed in the app. I talked to customer support before my billing cycle began but I know with near 100% certainty the cancellation didn't go through and if I do nothing I will be charged for this plan despite never using it nor having any intention to use it

Can somebody at Xfinity help me with this? I'm happy to send a direct message and sort it out there. If you guys try to charge me I'm just gonna have my bank dispute it with you lol

Problem Solver

• 

491 Messages

22 days ago

@user_093d3l Do you have an Xfinity store close by? That might be easier.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

21 days ago

Hello, @user_093d 3l, I hope all is well. We're always here to help you! We can make sure the account has been set to close. Feel free to send us a direct message, so we can double-check. You can use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." It's next to the bell icon on the right side of the page. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here