U

Thursday, July 25th, 2024 6:40 AM

Cancel nonexistent service

I was charged for Xfinity Mobile service for lines I never transferred, activation of service that was never activated, and a phone I never received. I have spent countless hours trying to get these issues resolved. I have tried calling multiple numbers that don’t work, followed links that don’t work, emails go unanswered, messaging services are a waste of time. Is there any way to escape this Xfinity Mobile nightmare???

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 month ago

user_i04n4y Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forum. I'm truly sorry to hear about the difficulties you've faced with your Xfinity Mobile account. I understand how frustrating it must be to deal with these issues, especially after putting in so much effort to resolve them. To help get this sorted out please send our team a Direct Message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here