C

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, May 29th, 2023 2:55 PM

Closed

can you deactivate all my lines ?

i already ported out to Tmobile on April 14th but i still see my line activated on the system even i am with Tmobile now, and i still being billed after that day. Can you deactivate all the line on my account please ?

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

1 year ago

If you ported all of your lines they all should have been automatically deactivated when porting was finalized with activation of each device on T-MOBILE, however since XM is post-paid you should have a final billing and charge to your credit card. This charge should have been something like this:

1.) Each unlimited line should have been prorated, for example maybe $30x22days/30days

2.) Your monthly by-the-gig $$ would not be prorated, and continues until all associated lines and Watch lines are deactivated or canceled. 

3.) Each remaining device payments would be charged

4.) Any remaining device credits would be forfeited 

Check your numbers again versus what was billed while you have access to the billing information on the XM App. Take screenshots if necessary. 

Problem Solver

• 

322 Messages

1 year ago

@canh102 Hello, have you had the chance to reach out to our Xfinity Mobile department to have your lines deactivated? Are you still in need of assistance?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityJamie​ yes i did contact the team and they could not deactivate my lines not sure why, the system mess up or not i dont know. I am also overcharged for the service

Problem Solver

• 

322 Messages

@canh102 Our Xfinity Mobile support via social is currently limited, and we only have access to help with general questions about pricing, service offers, and basic troubleshooting available on https://comca.st/3S4CZdx. You can reach out to Xfinity Mobile by SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here