J

Saturday, September 23rd, 2023 8:33 PM

Closed

Broken Phone -> wrong replacement phone -> wrong phone "lost" at fedex -> receive lost package contact shipper -> xfinity says wait...

•  Called xfinity to deal with modem problems, got talked into "Better deal" free phone while trying to resolve problem. Sure fine.
  • Received order confirmation 9/1, received phone 9/8 couldn't setup had to go to store for them to spend few hours doing it
  • Camera on said phone noticed during setup didn't work, was told to update it. spent hours updating. still didn't work
  • got order confirmation for free replacement on 9/8. Unfortunately, they sent the wrong phone not a pixel 7
  • This phone on 9/14 was last seen by fedex. on 9/21 they marked it as lost and sent said email saying so and to contact shipper
  • Contacted xfinity, said to contact claims department so i can get my phone and to email them and i'd be contacted.
  • sent email ~3 days ago never received any confirmation email or anyone contacted me.
  • i spent hour-hour and a half a day calling and talking to the ambassador who will fix my problems, and get nowhere each time but either they try to charge my cc for a new phone which gets declined or i'm told to keep waiting.

Is this normal for Xfinity? ridiculous.  And they have no problem nagging me in email and text about returning the first broken phone and saying they are going to charge me if i don't return it when i haven't received a replacement yet?

11 Messages

1 year ago

So i guess i just pay for service/phone and get ignored and noone responds ever?  I've spent prob 50 hours on phone past few weeks with your agents and noone has been able to help.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good afternoon @jeffbee420, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums with your mobile issues. We're sorry to hear about the frustrating experience, this is never the kind of experience we want for our customers and I can definitely understand why you are upset.  I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. I see that you have already tried reaching out to our mobile team over the phone and have been unable to find a resolution. We’d be happy to get a ticket submitted over to our Mobile Executive Team for further assistance. To get started on your ticket, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name as well as the service address on the account?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

11 Messages

There has supposedly been a ticket open for 19 days and i still have never received anyone at xfinity attempting to reach out to me.  Spent another 3 hours 10 minutes on the phone today.  Disconnected, transferred to random ppl, sent back into the queue, transferred to assurant for a non warranty claim.

ECM [Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

2 Messages

1 year ago

I'm 12 days without a phone I can use outside of wifi. 26 + hrs on the phone with several hang ups with several disconnect left on hold for over an hrs at times. They told it was the sim card and sent me a new one. NOPE NOT IT. They determine it's the phone. So I asked for a new phone and sim card. But not the same phone because I don't want the same issue. NOPE AGAIN .They tell me I have to contact Samsung. I didn't buy from Samsung. That's a whole nother joke. Samsung tells me I have to send them my phone for them to evaluate and fix it I said ok what are you sending me in the mean time to use. NOTHING WE DONT DO THAT. So you want my phone for another 12 to 15 days making it a month without a phone. I'm self employed my phone is basically my lifeline it's how I do 85 to 90 %of my business. I will never ever recommend this shit company to anyone along with Samsung. 

Qq¹ 

11 Messages

1 year ago

i'm told i need a police report for the missing phone that never left the fedex facility(by both executive team and someone who also just called( after i spoke to someone from the highest tier exec team dealing with) this threatening me from the credit department)... I went to police department for the town and they laughed in my face

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@jeffbee I am so sorry for the frustration you have had with this issue and see the ticket that was discussed yesterday is still open with our Xfinity Mobile team. We are monitoring this ticket and will let you know privately when there is an update to share.  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

11 Messages

ya the tickets open, but then after the executive team member contacts me another agent from credit calls threatening no further action will be done until i send a phone back?. so whats going on here?   i told her to deal with barbara and hung up on her. not dealing with multiple people in diff departments when there doesn't seem to be much contact between departments?

(edited)

11 Messages

1 year ago

So still have a 2nd phone on my account that was lost by fedex and your exec team has closed the case?  I'm being told i need to contact fedex now? [Edited: "Language"]

(edited)

11 Messages

1 year ago

XfinityChristy
I am sorry, but I have no other options for you.

11 Messages

1 year ago

really? really? really? really? really? really? 

11 Messages

1 year ago

funny, get an email to mark an accepted answer... never was one

1 Message

11 months ago

I had a similar problem where xfinity would not do anything about the phone I paid for and FedEx did not deliver. Wanted me to file a police report through  nearby xfinity store. 
I see Verizon and at&t both have a deal on the same iPhone. I have reported it to my credit card company and asked them to remove the charge as fraudulent. I will buy elsewhere and cancel my Xfinity’s account. Not necessary to deal with a. Company like that. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @user_znocei I'm sorry that this has been your experience. If there's anything we may assist with further and to learn more about your experience we would like to invite you to send us a direct message. To do so please make sure: 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here