U

Friday, February 2nd, 2024 9:17 PM

BOGO Unlimited Starter Mobile Line

There was an offer for a BOGO unlimited starter mobile line and I bought 2 phones and thought I was also getting the BOGO discount. I got my first bill and it didn't reflect the credit. I chatted with a customer agent and they said because I signed up on the website myself, the promo was not added.

The only reason I signed up for 2 xfinity mobile phone lines was to take advantage of the offer. Please help fix this problem. Thanks

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 months ago

I've been trying for 2 weeks to get this promotion....they don't have a phone number listed anywhere with the promo details.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thank you for choosing Xfinity Mobile, @user_a461b1! The buy one line of Unlimited, get one FREE promotion because it's like getting two Unlimited lines for $20/mo each for a year. You can find the pricing and other info next to the blue shop button. Does this info help, @user_a461b1?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here