U

Tuesday, September 3rd, 2024 5:24 PM

BOGO unlimited line; is this a scam?

I have been offered a deal that involves buying one unlimited line at $40 and getting a second line free.  I have had the offer confirmed verbally and in writing in chats *repeatedly* by Xfinity customer service reps.  We were told teh deal would appear on our billing when we activated the phones and service; the deal has yet to appear.  To be clear, the current billing is incorrect and does not reflect the BOGO deal.

On my last call, today, the agent confirmed the deal was on my account, and affirmed that it would show up in an hour.  So far, it has not shown up.  This is beginning to feel like a scam.  Please contact me--I would welcome the opportunity to message directly with a support team member who can resolve this. 

If Xfinity cannot resolve this, we are ready to switch to a competitor's service.  Please help us!  Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 days ago

@user_48oi2x

Thanks for reaching out to us I would not be happy if my billing wasn't showing the correct charges for my services let's take a deeper look into your account to get some more accuracy and set the proper expectations

go ahead and send me a direct message To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary.

Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here