U

Tuesday, May 28th, 2024 3:48 PM

BOGO offer not loaded on to my connection and your customer service cant seem to work out how to!

Hi,

I signed up to two lines of unlimited two weeks ago and your agent 'Rupesh' sold the BOGO offer of $40 for two lines, less $10 for bringing my phone, along with $25 off for bundling with internet (currently on the 500mbps plan). This would have effectively brought my bill to 30 + 15 = $45 before taxes for two lines and internet. None of bills I was sent this week reflect these promised rates. I'm being charged 50 for the two lines and 25 for internet i.e 75 per month before taxes. Called your customer service 3 times over the last 7 days and wasted more than an hour each time. They just cant seem to figure out why my account hasnt got the BOGO offer on and they cant seem to apply it either.

I've now passed the 14 day cooling off as well and cant even cancel. Now I'm stuck paying an extra $30 per month for the next 24 months which I'm not happy about at all.

Just want to cancel and get rid of the connections so that I can go back to my previous network. Can someone help?

Thanks,

Jay

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

5 months ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast. I am sorry to hear about your issues with our mobile service. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

2 Messages

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for getting back. I've been on the phone for more than three hours (over three calls) and have tried to explain it to your 'experts' that the BOGO offer has not been loaded on to my account. They just don't get it and keep talking about the $10 discount per month for bringing in my phone! Feels like I'm talking to a brick wall.

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

When looking at your billing @user_6ezkeh, are you looking at a billing statement or are you looking at the balance so far? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here