Squid352's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, January 30th, 2024 10:06 AM

Closed

BOGO isn’t showing on account

I am a new Xfinity mobile account. I signed up with 2 lines on 12/21/23. I’m being charged for both lines even though I was supposed to have BOGO. Calling customer service and chatting has been useless in helping me. If this isn’t fixed I will find a new mobile provider.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

8 months ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast @Squid352. I am sorry to hear about your mobile experience. Now we are limited on what we can do with mobile here on our team. What did our mobile tell you when speaking with them or chatting with them?

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

The agents are saying that they changed my plan to Bogo but it’s not showing in the system 

Official Employee

• 

865 Messages

Squid352 Gotcha. I'm terribly sorry to hear that this has been your experience right out of the gate. Even though our team can't directly assist with XM services, we do want help however we can. We can create a ticket to escalate the issue to our XM partners and request them to get in touch with you. If you still need assistance with this, please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address to get started.

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
    • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
    • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here