U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 31st, 2023 11:16 PM

Closed

Billing/Customer Service

I was offered an internet + mobile service. They sent a chip which I never ever activated. They were charging me for it. I called them 3 months ago and explained, they said it was fixed and there would be a refund.

Today, I noticed I was still being charged. I called them again, they transferred me FIVE TIMES and I had to explain myself EACH TIME.

Finally, I’m talking with the right department/person. I'm told that they can only refund 6/7 charges because “the system” doesn’t allow them to do more than six. I kept insisting that I CALLED 3 months ago and it was supposedly taken care of. The lady acknowledged the call had been made and recognized that someone had messed up. She also said that she has dealt with the “6 refunds max rule” before with other customers, and unfortunately, there’s nothing that can be done.

Meanwhile, I’m trying to keep my cool (unsuccessfully) and after being put on hold almost a dozen times, she concluded by saying that because the billing cycle hasn’t ended, I should CALL THEM BACK to make sure “everything is okay”, because there’s a possibility of BEING CHARGED AGAIN, and there’s nothing that can be done until the end of the FREAKING cycle.

The call lasted AN HOUR & 22 MINUTES!!!

ONE OF THE WORST (I can't stress this anymore) CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here